Common Documents for Local Industrial Loan
- Application in Letterhead Pad
- 1(one) copy passport size photograph of intending borrower(s) as well as guarantors(s).
- Valid Trade License
- Permission from BOI (if applicable)
- TIN certificate
- Bank statement for last 6 (six) months (if any)
- Partnership deed (in case of partnership firm)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association with certificate of incorporation duly certified by RJSC (in case of limited company
- Certified copy of upto date list of directors (Form XII)
- Financial statement for last 3 years
- Project Feasibility Report for new project as well as BMRE of existing project.
- Quotation/ Pro-forma invoice of Machinery
- Machinery list with layout plan for installation.
- Original title deed
- Bia deed , CS, SA, RS & Hal Parcha, Mutation with DCR
Upto date rent receipt
- Site Map/Municipal tax receipt
- Non-encumbrance certificate
- Approved plan for construction of building from the competent authority & estimate of cost of construction( in case of land owned by the project)
- Survey Report of the fixed assets of the project or other collateral security.
- Lease agreement (in case of rented premises)
- Form XVIII/IXX for creation of charges with RJSC.
- Copy of membership of appropriate association.
- CIB report of the borrower
Checklist for SME Loan
Local Loan Application Form
Check List For Foreign Borrowing
- 1. Copy of Registration (Full set) consistent with your proposal.
- 2. Loan /Supply Agreement between the parties
- 3. Board’s Resolution.
- 4. Application form
- 5. Repayment Period along with Repayment schedule in details.
- 6. Grace period of the proposal.
- 7. Calculation of effective rate of interest.
- 8. Feasibility report of the project.
- 9. Financial Analysis in Details:
a) Internal Rate of Return (IRR);
b) Break-Even Analysis;
c) payback Period;
d) Sensitivity Analysis;
e) Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) analysis;
f ) Debt- equity ratio of the project. 1
- 10. Memorandum & Articles of Association (Certified copy).
- 11. Certificate of Incorporation with Joint Stock Company.
- 12. Relevant inquiry forms (CIB-1A, CIB-2A, CIB-3A) and under taking from sponsors Director duly filled in for collection of up-to-date CIB report form Bangladesh Bank.
- 13. Proforma Invoice/Price Quotation through international tender for importing of capital machinery.
- 14. Bank certificate as to indebtedness and creditworthiness of the borrowing company and its sponsors based on latest CIB report.
- 15. Certificate from BRTC, BUET in respect of Quality, Price and Economic life capital machinery to be imported (in case of supplier’s credit only).
- 16. Encashment certificate, C-form, & Bangladesh Bank report documents regarding these proposal (to be collect from Authorised Deller bank).
- 17. Utilization of the said loan with proper banking documents.
- 18. Equity encashment certificate of the project with proper banking documents.
- 19. Credential of the Sponsors.
- 20. Track record of FDI including foreign borrowing.
Forign Browing Application Form